Inflateable Sigma lifejacket CE 150N.
The Sigma lifejacket is a lifejacket available in auto and manual versions. The ultra lightweight design makes Sigma comfortable to wear, and its webbing system makes it a user-friendly lifejacket. The lifejacket is available in red with or without a lifeline securing 'D' ring in auto and manual versions. With stainless steel ring hook for life line attaching.
Weight: >40 KG.
Thoracic Circumference: 70–150cm
- Buoyancy: 150N;
- Material: Nylon PVC;
- Weight: 950 grams;
- Volume: 4350 cmq;
- Colour: Red;
- CE approvals.
Sigma Life Jackets feature the following characteristics:
- CE ISO 12402-3 approval
- CE ISO 12401 approval on all integral black harnesses
- Twin welded air bladder seam for double security (Alpha)
- Ultra reliable firing mechanism
- Compatible with all major suppliers CO2 bottles
- Commercial heavy duty weight protective outer cover
- Easy re-packing
- Economical re-arming kits
- 170 Newtons of buoyancy when fully inflated
- Auto heads designed not to fire in heavy weather
- Maintain the correct flotation position in the water (face-up)
- Fully adjustable straps
- Heavy-Duty, Stainless D-Rings for attachment of a safety line